Kudos to …
Congrats to these Groton House Horse Trials competitors:
* Sarah Blum and Grey Street on finishing 2nd in Open Novice
* Tiffany Cunningham and Samson on finishing 3rd in Open Novice
Congrats to these Surefire Horse Trials competitors:
* Caroline Martin and Classic Touch – 2nd in Open Preliminary
* Jenna Begbie and Ice Nine – 6th in Jr/YR Open Preliminary
* Allie Keresman and Mystic Dora – 5th in Open Training
* Dave Vos and Tangle Top – 4th in Open Training
* Dailee Fagnant and Stolen Goods – 4th in Beginner Novice
Shout out to Gretchen Creesy who was recently profiled on EventingNation.com and her horse Tiger Lily who she purchased from us … way to go!
Congratulations to …
Kelly Stanka of Texas on the purchase of Guinness for her to continue her eventing career under the tutelage of coach Danny Warrington.
The Love Family on the purchase of Aileron for their daughter, Tori, to event with.
Courtney Detore on the lease of El Piasso for to continue her eventing and pony club career under the tutelage of coach Skyeler Icke.
Jeff Speagle on the purchase of Griffen’s Echo to continue his climb to the upper levels of eventing under the tutelage of coaches Melissa Hunsberger and Phyllis Dawson.
Anne Macke of New York on the purchase of Dante as a field hunter and low level show horse.
Barbara Matarrazzo of New York on the purchase of Johnny as her low level event horse.
Perri Fischer of Kansas on the purchase of Futurama to continue her riding career under the tutelage of coach Kara Angelo.
Jessica Napoli of Maryland on the purchase of Quincy for eventing and pony clubbing.
Beth White of Ohio on the purchase of Lyra to continue competing in regional dressage shows with trainers Jeff Taylor and Jamie Gunyula.
Megan Uhr of Ohio on the purchase of Adagio to continue her eventing career with trainers Jeff Taylor and Jamie Gunyula.
Susan Farrier of Texas on the purchase of Starburst for her daughter Lead to continue her eventing career with trainer Rebecca Brown.